i don't know
There's this feeling sometimes, when we say , we feel - I don't know.
Does that mean, we feel lonely , we are bored, we don't like xyz or in few cases where we can't share our actual feeling openly.
I don't know, very few times come out of happiness. Unless we are high on happiness or choices which we love and are blushing with the fact that its too much and yaay... :)
One Classic case of I don't know is Charlotte York from the Sex and the city 2 - Being High and just Saying - I don't know, I don't know and
I Don't know.
When i spoke to couple of girls about this, Priya said that there are times when there is an empty feeling and she doesn't wanna talk much, that's when she chooses - I don't know.
On the other hand, Suhani said, "She chooses to say I don't know when she wants to stay away from further interaction"
Interestingly enough, when i spoke to some guys about the I don't know factor. Rahul, an IT professional said that he would say I don't know rarely he usually prefers to say i agree or avid using facial expression.
When i asked Amanpreet about the same, he said, " I don't know". :) Looked like he was not very keen on answering this one. :)
Fact is while i was writing this piece, i started wondering why am i writing about this?
why would i think about this suddenly.... the answer in head is - I Don't Know. :)

Comments
Post a Comment